Be inspired by our large sheets of silky smooth artists paper with deckled edges, for your artwork and for presentation of handmade crafts to their best advantage. Jewellers, soap makers and many other crafts people and artists use our paper for superlative presentation of their products.
Enjoy wrapping presents for loved ones using our beautiful handmade papers. We have the paper to meet your needs -
1. Buy a wide range handmade lokta wrapping paper as sheets folded in 4 - from only £2.55 per sheet
2. Buy a wide range handmade lokta wrapping paper unfolded in a tube
3. Buy luxurious gold, silver & screen print handmade lokta wrapping paper for special presents
4. Buy handmade Artists paper for art and craft use (or use them as wrapping paper).
We sell hand made Lokta paper from Nepal, as
1. smooth-finished, calendared computer paper for inkjet printers, in A4 and A3-size but also in SRA2,
2. large sheets of un-calendared, deckle-edged, Double Crown-size poster paper. These sheets are an ideal size to use for wrapping presents, in scrapbooks or even lining a special drawer or shelf. Impress your loved ones with a gift that starts with the wrapping paper and that makes gift wrapping a pleasure.
Artists can use these large sheets of beautiful paper for decorative paper crafts, including card making, and for collages as well as covering books and photograph frames. The fibre structure makes this paper suitable for print-making or batik, as well as for calligraphy, woodcut, linocut and silk-screen printing.
Note about handmade paper colours
Note that all of of our papers are handmade and hand-dyed. The patterns and colours may therefore differ from the photographs and differ between and within batches. This is a feature of truly handmade papers.
Top of page